We invite you to become a Friend of Sanctuary.
The rental income
from Sanctuary covers only about half of its operating costs. We are
asking for gifts in the way of time, talent or money to help support
our mission of providing a comfortable, safe and contemplative environment
for those who seek a relationship with the deeper Self and with the
Ways to be involved
- Grant writing
- Work weekends (clean-up)
- Volunteer for our "Sundays at Sanctuary" series
- Computer skills, mailing list
can be given in memory of a loved one or to support one of our projects
(some still in the visioning stages). To make a donation online, click here, or if you’d prefer to send a donation by mail, click here to download a printable donation form.
Other giving opportunities:
- Memorial leaves on the Tree of Life.
fund to provide retreat time for groups or individuals who can't
- Expansion of the Guest House.
- Additional benches and outdoor areas for quiet, meditation or prayer.
- All season sun room addition to the Guest House for a quiet space/reading
room/ additional meeting room.
- A pavilion for celebrations and dancing.
- A Mikvah - Ritual Bath - for spiritual purification.
Please speak with Rabbi David (301-349-2799) about further naming opportunities.